Rules for Clients
The following rules define the guidelines that clients should follow while with the companions. EntertainmentCompanions.com cannot enforce these rules. However, complaints from companions about violations can result in having the client's account suspended.
- Have fun - you are hiring the companion for one main reason: to have fun! So relax, let the companion show you around, and enjoy your time without worry.
- Let the companion know your likes and dislikes - the companions are not psychic, so you have to tell them what you like to do and what kind of places you like to visit.
- Agree with the companion beforehand - discuss the plans and activities with the companion beforehand so that there are no surprises. Make sure you are aware of the acitivities and plans the companion has in mind, and about cost of the service.
- The companion is in charge - the companion is your guide for the day and, even though he/she will try to accommodate your needs as much as possible, you must not try to force them to do something they do not want to do, or to go somewhere they do not want to go.
- Respect the companion's safety - the safety of the companions is of utmost importance to us and we ask that you put their mind at ease by playing within their rules. You should therefore show the companion some sort of identification when you first meet, and, if the companion requires, pay an initial deposit.
- Payment - At the end of your outing with the companion, you must pay the companion the fees you agreed upon before starting. You must not try to bargain or reduce the price.
- Refund Policy - if you want to cancel before the end of your agreed time, then this is the policy that we have set for the companions to follow:
- if you cancel within one hour of meeting, then you get 100% back
- otherwise, you pay the hourly rate for every hour that has passed
- Companion not happy - if the companion is not happy with the way things are going, then the companion may leave at any time. In this case, you have to pay the companion only half the hourly rate for the hours that you spent together. If the companion leaves after less than one hour after meeting, then you do not have to pay the companion.