Become an Entertainment Companion
Go out, have fun, and get paid for it!
Does that sound like an interesting thing to do? The idea is to to take someone out and show them a good time; in return, they will pay you for your time and expenses.
Here is how it works:
- Listing: Get listed on this website (absolutely free) as an entertainment companion. As part of your profile, you mention what sort of entertainment and fun you can show the client ... things like bar hopping, visiting nightclubs, sightseeing, shopping, bowling, hiking, etc ... basically, anything that is fun
- Profile: People looking for things to do in your city will browse our website and see your listing (your confidential personal information will remain private)
- Clients: These people could be travelers, new to the city, or just bored people looking for someone to hang out with
- Contact: They can then contact you and set up an appointment for you to take them out and show them various entertainment options in the city
- Payment: The client pays you a fee for your time and expenses. The amount of payment depends on what you and the client agree on.
Please note that this website is not for dating; it is just to help people have fun in town.
Users searching this website are looking for entertainment and expect to find listings of individuals who are capable of showing them a fun time in town. For this reason, companions must have the following qualifications:
- very friendly
- "cool", fun, sociable, outgoing
- knowledgeable of the entertainment scene in town (live music, concerts, nightclubs, bars, events, activities, parties, sightseeing, etc)
- some users look for sports companions to go hiking, go cycling, play tennis or squash, etc. Companions getting listed under the sports categories must be athletic and must be familiar with hiking trails, sports activities, competitions, etc.
- basically, a companion must know how to have fun!
Getting listed as a companion on EntertainmentCompanions.com will give you exposure and will enable people looking for companions to review your profile and contact you.
Safety and Privacy
If you would like to be listed as a companion, please fill out our online application form.
If you have any questions or concerns you may review our Frequently Asked Questions page, or you may contact us with your comments.